Below are the Resources from the 2018 Hackathon. Resources for 2019 will be updated closer to the event.
Intro Google Slides
In the introduction, we give a brief introduction on how the Hackathon is scored as well how teams should be constructed. We also introduce a very basic business model generation known at the “lean canvas”.
Blockchain Google Slides
In these slides, we provide the students with a primer on what the blockchain technology is, how it works, and how companies are using it.
Design Google Slides
We covered the difference between UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) as well as the processes involved with rapid prototyping.
Front End Development Google Slides
Intro to Java Script, Bootstrap, and AJAX.
Backend Slides Google Slides
API discussion with examples.
Pitch Deck Google Slides
- Proto.io (online tool) – https://proto.io/
- GitHub’s Atom text editor –https://atom.io/
- Postman- https://www.getpostman.com/
- Google Chrome Browser – https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Python (optional) – https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2714/
- Business Model Canvas cacoo_business_model_canvas
Backend (Flask Project): https://github.com/Bytelion/hackathon_backend_2018
Front End Project: https://github.com/Bytelion/hackathon_frontend_2018
Not Needed: LiteCoin https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin